-
August 11th, 2003, 11:09 AM
#1
Inactive Member
free you can have them...
why the BLEEP do I tiptoe....why the BLEEEEP am I as gracious as VAnna White.... WHy the BLEEEEEEEEEEEP do I put up with it. Tonite 1 AM party at the demons....don't forget your maracas n tambourines..... monster trucks OK too.
BRing your own sno cones
-
August 11th, 2003, 04:08 PM
#2
Inactive Member
heheh pools right off the deck...hope you .... brought your nuuddles!
-
August 11th, 2003, 10:13 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
*brings 400 college kids*
muuuuuuuuuuuahahahahahaa!!
-
August 11th, 2003, 10:45 PM
#4
Inactive Member
what do ya mean bring my own snocone....
what kinda host are ya [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 12th, 2003, 03:53 AM
#5
Cyalaytr
Guest
*** walks in with some wild colored swim shorts and one of those floating rubber ducks eating a cherry sno cone and yells ********* HEY DEMON where is the pool! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks